Al-Nahrain University is offering up to 80 scholarships for international student’s academic year 2023-2024. The scholarships are open to students with excellent academic records and research potential. Interested students are encouraged to apply.
The educational programme is open for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree students. Candidates with excellent academic records and potential for effective research in Medical and Life Sciences, Pure and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Business Economics, and Political Science are eligible for the scholarships.
A worthy opportunity for international Students in Iraq
User Review( votes)
Al-Nahrain University is a public university located in Baghdad, Iraq. It was founded in 1987 and has since grown to become one of the leading universities in the country, offering a wide range of academic programs to its students. The university is committed to providing high-quality education and research opportunities to its students, with a focus on promoting innovation, creativity, and critical thinking.
Why study at AI- Nahrain University? Al-Nahrain University is an excellent choice for students looking to pursue higher education in Iraq. The university is known for providing quality education, with highly qualified faculty members, modern facilities, and state-of-the-art teaching resources.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2023.
- University or Organization: Al-Nahrain University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral programme
- Award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 80
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iraq.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For Undergraduate programs: Minimum cumulative grade for Medicine should be 85%, for Pharmacy is 75%, for Engineering is 65%, for other programs is 60%. The applicant should be younger than 30 years.
- For Master’s programs: The applicant should possess a four-year bachelor’s degree with particular majors in relevant fields. The Maximum age of candidates is 45 years.
- For PhD programs: The applicant should possess a master’s degree after a four-year bachelor’s degree. The Maximum age of candidates is 50 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants have to apply online through the official website of Al-Nahrain University.
- The applicants need to check the eligibility criteria first.
- The applicants need to register in the international students’ system.
- After verifying the email and logging in, the applicants should choose the relevant program he/she wishes to enroll in and fill out the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
- A photograph.
- Complete transcript/s of records (of high school for undergraduate applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree for master’s applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree + master’s degree for Ph.D. applications).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two referees’ letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Non-Conviction Certificates.
- International Health Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for undergraduate courses are required to have a high school diploma, applicants for master’s degree programmers must have a graduate degree, and applicants for doctorate programmers must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Free student housing.
- Free access to the university’s library.
- Participating in university-funded projects.
- Participating with the faculty for research purpose and book writing.