High achieving aspirants from all over the world have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the Alan Reddrop Research Grant for Family Business in Australia.
The grant is available for those students who wish to pursue a PhD or Masters by Research at the university for the session 2020/21.
Fab choice for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university. It offers an array of postgraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of study
Why at the University of South Australia? The university is to provide the best teaching to the students. They will get the opportunity to mix study and practical work. It gives you the chance to experience a multicultural environment.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Masters by Research
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Australian or International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- commencing higher degree by research candidate (provisional enrolment subject to confirmation of candidature)
- residing in South Australia
- in receipt of a full living stipend
- undertaking advanced research relating to a family business
- applicants already holding a Doctorate are ineligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for the opportunity must be received through the online system. After completing the form and submit it via email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae and a written statement (maximum 500 words) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international applicant, you also need to check whether you meet the English language requirements.
The university will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates.