The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc. is offering an opportunity to enable students to attend college without accumulating burdensome debt in the USA.
The Stephen Phillips Scholarship is a renewable, four-year award program open to students with financial need who display academic achievement, a strong work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Nice offer for college students.
User Review( votes)
Awards may only use for undergraduate study and are limited to those seeking a first bachelor’s degree for 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: 12 noon, February 3rd, 2020
- University or Organization: The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000 to $17,000 yearly
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will grant for bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BFA, BSN for example) in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Entering or returning student at an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States and must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours).
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BFA, and BSN for example) for the first time are eligible. Students in a one-year or two-year certificate or associate’s degree programs do not qualify. Students in five-plus year programs ending in a master’s degree or beyond may apply for the first four (undergraduate) years of their programs.
- A United States citizen or noncitizen who has a current lawful presence in the United States and a work permit, eligible.
- A permanent resident of a New England state: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont; however, recipients may attend college anywhere in the United States.
- Be enrolled in a demanding course of study
- Demonstrate skilled writing
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate for the award, applicants are in need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcript, including senior grades, Letter of recommendation written for college admission, and High school profile, if available
- Academic Requirements: Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Language Requirement: Students must know a good knowledge of the English language (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Awards are available range from $3,000 to as high as $17,000 in a few cases. The average grant each year is in the $7,000 to $7,500 range.
- In 2019, most new prizes were between $3,000 and $12,000.
- Reward amounts may change from year to year as recipients’ financial situations change.
- If beneficiaries transfer to a different college, grants will be recalculated to consider the different costs and award packages of the new colleges.
- All grants will be paid directly to the institution.