If you are seeking an opportunity to study in Australia, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the Preventing Pressure Injury through Skin Protection Strategies-PhD Positionsoffered by the University of Newcastle.
Fine offer for international students to get a $27,596 study fund for PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is an Australian public university. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Why at the University of Newcastle? At this university, candidates have a great student experience and world-class facilities. The university also provides great education and the best career opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- University: University of New Castle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are worthy.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Preventing Pressure Injury Through Skin Protection Strategies
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enrol in the PhD degree coursework at the University of New Castle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to empower this educational award, you have to take admission to the D. degree program at the university and also download the expression of interest form and submit it to The University of Newcastle NIER Block C Room G30, Callaghan, NSW, 2308 Australia.
- Supporting Documents: Potential candidates are asked to provide the following documents such as:
- A cover letter expressing their interest and response to the selection criteria.
- Scanned copies of their academic transcripts
- Email all the documents to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must:
- have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean
- have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor in the University or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training), and
- have achieved by subsequent work and study a standard recognised by the Assistant Dean as equivalent to at least Honours Class II, Division 1
- An Australian honours degree with Class 1 or Class 2 division
- For international students, a four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component attained at a high standard is commonly considered equivalent to an Australian honours degree
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the University of New castle
- The university will provide the $27,596 per annum.
- For a PhD candidate, the living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years and the tuition fee scholarship is for four years.
- The grants also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at a single rate, for an international candidate