Goldsmiths, University of London, has declared the Forensic Architecture Open Verification PhD Fellowship for international students in the UK. The application process is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The PhD Fellowship program aims to allow International students to study who want to pursue MPhil and PhD degrees at Goldsmiths. Successful scholars receive one fully-funded PhD with a monthly stipend for three years.
Great choice to do MPhil and PhD degree study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Goldsmiths, University was established in 1909 in London and had 20 academic departments presenting postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in everything. The courses are developed to help students in higher education and promote advancement into Goldsmiths.
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London? This University delivers a secure learning atmosphere for all global students at low prices. Students are provided opportunities to formulate knowledge and skills and gain relevant work experience.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Goldsmiths, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MPhil and PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to MPhil and PhD degree in Forensic Architecture, any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This fellowship is specifically for candidates for the MPhil/PhD in Research Architecture.
- This PhD Fellowship is aimed at candidates with on-the-ground experience in conflict zones, grassroots activism, and community organizing. The candidate is expected to facilitate connections with rooted communities and activists at the forefront of the struggle.
- The ideal candidate will be technically skilled in techniques related to those used by FA (e.g., 3D modeling and animation, video editing, software development, etc.), as well as able to integrate conceptual and theoretical writing alongside spatial practice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates apply directly through their program page for MPhil/PhD in Research Architecture at the university. After enrollment, applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the required supporting documents:
- Qualifications (copy of MA Degree certificate or equivalent).
- Personal Statement summarising their motivation to pursue a PhD in research architecture, their desired research direction, and their on-the-ground experience in conflict zones, grassroots activism, and community organizing (500 words).
- Two references.
- Employment History.
- PhD Research Proposal (4-6 pages.)
- The architecture fellowship is at the top of this proposal.
- Current CV outlining previous employments, exhibitions, residencies, awards, publications, public programming, talks, symposia, etc.
- Portfolio on previous projects.
- They were writing samples of their MA dissertation (3000-5000 words) and a different writing sample free of choice (1500-2500 words).
- Optional: a sample of an academic publication (500-1500 words).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet entry requirements for each university qualification they plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you will need an IELTS score (or equivalent English language qualification) of 6.5 with a 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0 to study this program.
The Goldsmiths, University of London will provide one fully-funded PhD with a monthly stipend for three years.