La Trobe University has taken a thoughtful initiative to support students facing financial barriers to accessing their higher education by establishing the Albury-Wodonga Student Materials Bursary for the academic year 2023-2024.
The bursary will be awarded to students who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree studies at La Trobe University. The applicants must be enrolled at the Albury-Wodonga campus to be eligible. Students who demonstrate academic potential will be considered for this $500 award.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a public research university established in 1964. It is the 3rduniversity in the state of Victoria and the 12thuniversity in Australia and is also ranked 304th in Best Global Universities. The university aims to resurface as a more resilient, future-focused and necessarily more efficient institution.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University is identified as a university known for making a positive difference in the lives of its students, partners and communities. The university will become an even more valued and relevant university due to the way it responds to the needs in this time of great local and national crisis.
Application Deadline: 5th March 2023 is the last day to apply.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered at La Trobe University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at the Albury-Wodonga campus (full or part-time)
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate barriers to accessing higher education.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate academic potential.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate engaged citizenship within La Trobe University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application must be submitted via the university portal. Interested students must complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Current visa (if applicable)
- Academic qualifications including completion certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- Any other information specified in the entry requirements for your course (please see the course page for a list of supplementary forms as required per course)
- Course syllabus for completed subjects if you are applying for Advanced Standing (credits)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be able to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 64
- PTE – 50
- CAE/CPE – 169
The La Trobe University will award the candidates selected to be awarded the Albury-Wodonga Student Materials Bursary a sum of $500.