The Arab American University and the University of Geneva, in cooperation with the United Nations Office at Geneva are offering a Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Palestinian and other foreign students from Official Development Assistant (ODA) recipient Countries are eligible to participate in this programme. The applicants must hold at least a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in international relations, economics, political sciences, or law and submit all necessary documents to be considered. the scholarship will likely cover the cost of the programme.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2000, the Arab American University is a private Palestinian university started as a collaboration with California State University (CSU) in Stanislaus and Utah State University (USU) in Logan. The university is ranked 121-130 in Arab Region Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at the Arab American University? The Arab American University provides quality education for Palestinian and international students with its impressive strides towards the development of educational facilities and laboratories in a vibrant setting. The university aspires to be a leader in Palestinian higher education and to produce exceptional graduates.
Application Deadline:15th November 2022 and 31 December 2022 is the application deadline for this opportunity.
- University or Organization: Arab American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Palestine and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance taught at the Arab American University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to Official Development Assistant (ODA) recipient Countries.
- The applicants must abide by the application deadline to avoid rejection of their application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must send the application file containing the supporting documents, application form, and scholarship application form via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of official transcripts/records of University
- Copy of passport
- Up-to-date CV
- Letter of motivation
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge scores
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have received, or expect to receive by the summer prior to the start of the course, at least a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in international relations, economics, political sciences or law from a recognized University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFLInternet-test – 90
- TOEFL Paper-test – 575
- TOEFL Computer-based test – 225
- IELTS –6.5
- CPE – 180 to 199
- CAE – 200 to 230
The selected students will be awarded Scholarships for Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance, typically tuition fee coverage.