Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. Algoma University is delighted to offer its Award of Excellence for International Students. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding programme assists excellent students entering their first year of study by providing scholarship valued at $500 at Algoma University in Canada.
Algoma University is a well-known university in Canada recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. Hurry Up! become a part of Algoma through this scholarship.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1965, Algoma University is a teaching-focused and student-centred post-secondary institution, specializing in liberal arts, sciences, and professional degree programs. It is one of the best 19 universities in Ontario, Canada.
Why would you like to study at Algoma University? The university offers academic programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels in a variety of fields. Here, students have the opportunity to learn in different contexts, educational systems, and be opened to differing worldviews.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 4, 2022.
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: In any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be entering their first year of study, completing their previous academic qualification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B (using the Algoma U grading scale).
- Must be studying on a full-time basis (24-30 credits over two consecutive terms of study).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to admission in any program of study at Algoma University. After getting enrolled, candidates can apply directly to the Algoma University application portal or via the OUAC 105 portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide all copies of transcripts, including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. If applicants have been out of school for more than two years, they must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents detailing their recent professional history.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Eligible students will receive $500 for their first year of study at Algoma University in Canada for the academic session 2022/2023.