Education is important to give all people economic opportunities. Reviewing the importance of the study, InvestoRunner is providing funding for the academic year 2020/2021.
The award is open to a student at a university or college who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad. You will find a lot of educational material about investing, saving, and generally about personal finance. You can apply for a award in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country.
Nice offer for a university or college student to receive $1,000 for study in any country
User Review( votes)
InvestoRunner.com gathers everything you need to know about investing and more in the stock market. Our goal is to help invest, save, and raise money for individuals. With updates, new functionality, and new content, they constantly update the website.
Application Deadline: April 30 and October 31 every year
- Provider: InvestoRunner.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- The award can be taken in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country
- Eligible Countries: Do you want to know about the nationality contact via email contact-at-investorunner.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s thesis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a student at a university or college.
- You have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Your essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this wonderful opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in a degree level course at any university either in their own country or study abroad. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it through email to contact-at-investorunner.com
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following required material:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will provide an award amount of $1,000 in total per year.
- Scholarship spring semester: $500
- Scholarship autumn semester: $500