With the goal of fostering student’s education in Australia, Curtin University is granting an excellent opportunity through its Larsen Jewellery Design International Scholarship.
The study program’s aim is to strive to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
User Review( votes)
For distinguished service to tertiary education, Curtin University has been nationally recognised. It is the largest and most culturally diverse university in Western Australia, with the third-largest foreign student population in Australia.
Why study at Curtin University? The university offers high-impact research and a wide variety of groundbreaking courses. It is widely known for its accomplishments in applied science. Our fields of research are focused on addressing real-world issues.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Humanities
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Awards: $3000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate coursework subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: This scholarship is only for:
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students, full fee-paying, non-sponsored are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to prove enrollment for the duration of the scholarship year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can send submissions-at-larsenjewellery.com.au
- Supporting Documents: Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
This scholarship program provides a total of $3000, for a period of 1 year, paid in cash to be used for tuition or study-related expenses.