Algoma University is now offering the President’s Award to ensure that bright students from a diverse range of backgrounds can earn quality education in Canada.
To be chosen for this opportunity, all applicants need to be prospective full-time students of an eligible undergraduate programme at Algoma University.
This scholarship will help to defray the expenses associated with studying at Algoma University.
User Review( votes)
Algoma University was formed in 1965 as Algoma College, and now is one of the best 19 universities in Ontario, Canada. In the country, this college is leading innovative and creative ways of learning. Every year, the university witnesses enrolment of thousands of talented students from across the world.
Why would you like to gain an education at Algoma University? It offers academic programs both undergraduate and graduate levels in a variety of fields. Apart from courses, here students can also take part in a wide range of cultural, academic, and social activities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this opportunity, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Must be new international students
- Must be entering the first year of study at Algoma University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this programme, candidates must have been selected to study in an approved undergraduate degree programme at the university. Only candidates, whose application for admission is accepted, will be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory to have a high school diploma to apply for an undergraduate degree course at the university.
- Language Requirement: To attend university, all international applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. The university recognizes the following English qualifications:
- Cambridge English Qualifications
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
- IELTS Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- ENG4U (OSSD) or ENGL12 (BC Curriculum).
All the selected applicants will be eligible to get an award worth $2,500. This funding support will available for only those candidates who meet the requirements of the university.