Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Norwich Business School is providing the Open World Scholarship.
This funding opportunity intends to support students who wish to take part in an MSc degree programme at Norwich Business School in September 2021.
The University of East Anglia is a leading university recognized for excellence in education and research. Norwich Business School (NBS) is a part of the UEA that offers graduate job programme to the students.
Why study at Norwich Business School? NBS help you chart out and pursue the degree programme that best suits your interests, abilities and career aspirations. Its faculty provides a practical experience to build essential skills and knowledge for the workplace.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University: University of East Anglia
- Department: Norwich Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in Business Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have participated in MSc at Norwich Business School successfully. They can apply by filling an online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a copy of passport and all eligible applicants should submit a 250-word statement to nbs.pgt.admiss-at-uea.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: Candidates of a master degree program are generally expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy all language requirement of the master program, you must have following certificates: IELTS of5 (6.0 band score), PTE of 58 (50 in each component), TOEFL IBT of 88, Cambridge English of 176 overall.
The scholarship winner will receive the award amount of £4,000 for one year at the Norwich Business School.