Take the next step in your career by joining a Laura Bassi funding for international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of The grant is to provide editorial assistance to postgraduates and junior academics whose research focuses on neglected topics of study, broadly construed, within their disciplines.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Editing Press is a small company of published academics from Oxford and Cambridge Universities that provide editing, proofreading, and translation services.
Why would you like to become a part of Editing Press? The company has more than 15 years of experience as editors and proofreaders and has worked with a wide variety of projects. They specialize in editing books, journal articles, and masters and doctoral theses.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Editing Press
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: $750, $2,500 and $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and Doctoral degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are required to submit a completed application form along with the following documents by the relevant deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The only documents required are your CV and application form.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The value of The grants is remitted through editorial assistance as follows:
- Master’s candidates: $750
- Doctoral candidates: $2,500
- Junior academics: $500