The University of Oxford is inviting international students that wish to study law in the UK by offering them the Allan Myers Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will be awarded to 2 international students that have chosen to pursue their Bachelor of Civil Studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Oxford. The scholarships are worth £20,000 each.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities leading globally. It intends to remain a thriving, cosmopolitan community of scholars and students united in our commitment to education and research.
Why choose the University of Oxford? Oxford offers a unique experience to its students, including the opportunity to work with leading academics and with world-class libraries, laboratories, museums, and collections. It is famous for research excellence and innovation and is home to some of the most talented researchers in the world.
Application Deadline: Final application deadline for scholarships for 2022-2023 entry is 21st January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £20,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students with foreign nationalities can take this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Civil Law programme offered at the Faculty of Law at Oxford is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be graduates or must be expected to be graduates of Melbourne Law School by the end of the BCL Programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application for the BCL programme at Oxford online. No separate application is required for this scholarship as all eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honours in law.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
The two selected students will be provided up to £20,000 each by Oxford to pursue the BCL programme.