If you are a high-caliber overseas student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Andreev and Majorana Bound States at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The study program is available for deserving domestic and international candidates who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree program for the academic session 2022-2023.
Nice offer for overseas students to complete their postdoctoral study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is one of the top private universities in Gothenburg, Sweden. It has two large campuses located in the city district of Johanneberg. Chalmers has several advanced research facilities on campus, serving the different types of research conducted there.
Why would you like to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Candidates who attend the university will benefit from an exceptional learning environment in which they will learn to think independently and to solve future issues using engineering skills.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Andreev and Majorana Bound States
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a doctoral degree in a relevant scientific discipline; Experimental physics, condensed matter physics, quantum physics, or similar. You are a motivated experimentalist with experience in low-temperature quantum transport and microwave reflectometry.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, candidates must participate in a postdoctoral degree program at the university. After that, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.