If you are a high achiever and want to secure relevant internships and gain work experience, then here’s just what you’re looking for! King’s College London has introduced the Amos Bursary for international undergraduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Male students from African or countries of the Caribbean that apply to take up an undergraduate programme taught at King’s College London are eligible to win this application . 2 students will be awarded a scholarship worth £1,000 each.
Great offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realizing a vision of making the world a better place.
Application Deadline: Applications close at midnight of 22nd January 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from African and Caribbean countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programmes available at KCL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be British males of African/Caribbean heritage.
- The applicants must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- The applicants must have made an application/held an offer of admission to King’s to study a full-time undergraduate degree for the 2021-22 intake (commencing in September 2021).
- The applicants must be 16-20 years of old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application for KCL will be accepted via its application portal. Bursary application must be submitted via the official website of Amos Bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- Admission Requirements: Students are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent to secure admission at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
King’s College London will award the two selected students £1000 per year for the entire duration of their undergraduate course.