Alliance Manchester Business School is eagerly awaiting applications for its International PhD Scholarships in Productivity from highly motivated candidates.
This fellowship aims to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university for the academic session 2022/2023.
Apply for this PhD programme and get a tuition fee and a stipend of approximately £16,062 per year in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Alliance Manchester Business School is the business school of the University of Manchester. It is one of the world’s major campus-based business and management institutions, with a global ranking of 36th and a European ranking of 10th.
Why choose to study at Alliance Manchester Business School? Alliance Manchester Business School is a multi-disciplinary institute specialising in ‘applied learning.’ It provides world-class education to students all around the world and creates highly employable graduates who exhibit leadership, creativity, citizenship, professionalism, and academic excellence. AMBS aspires to be the best in everything it does, and it promotes research that leads to positive change.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 30 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Productivity
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold or expect to obtain a Master’s level qualification with Distinction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must register on the university portal and use the same credentials to apply in a preferred PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Passport
- Two Academic references
- Academic transcripts and Degree certificate
- Your application must contain a 3000-word research proposal related to the topic.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements (where required) are IELTS 7.0, TOEFL 623 (100 ibt), or PTE 76.
Alliance Manchester Business School will provide tuition fees and a stipend of approximately £16,062 per year for candidates wishing to commence their studies in September 2022.