Applications are invited for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for US residents at Alliance Manchester Business School in the UK.
The University of Manchester reputation is just one reason why Manchester is the best place for you to study for your master’s. The university offers students far more than just a qualification. Their pioneering taught courses draw upon their world-leading research and their strong links to global industry. They will quickly develop skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set you apart in the jobs market.
An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round. They do not accept a Certificate of English Proficiency from a Rwandan university instead of the IELTS test.
- Applications Deadline: August 21, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business and Management
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one if the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
There isn’t a separate application process for one of the scholarships as students are automatically considered.
- Scholarship Award: There are five scholarships available across all our Masters courses, with a value of £10,000 towards the cost of the course tuition fee for entry in September 2018.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded for US citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded for US citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1stUK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studies at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
English Language Requirements: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
You can take the IELTS and TOEFL tests in Addis Ababa. Contact the British Council or TOEFL test centre for details.
How to Apply: All US residents who apply and are offered a Masters Course place are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application process.
Please note that any application will only be considered for scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on a Masters course for entry in September 2018.