Students who wish to gain higher studies abroad do not always have the funds to do so. To support students, Australian Catholic University is offering the Allianz Care International funding for outstanding candidates.
The educational award is available to international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Australian Catholic University is a publicly financed educational institution that places a strong emphasis on research. It has eight excellent campuses throughout Australia, as well as one in Rome. The Australian Catholic University strives to create a welcoming learning atmosphere.
Why study at Australian Catholic University? ACU is synonymous with worthwhile education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. The university is designed to help students secure internships and employment. It has ties with over 200 organisations spread across 40 different countries.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2022
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Australian citizens & International students.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date.
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: any undergraduate or postgraduate ACU degree
- Campus: any on-campus
- Visa: student visa
- Study load: full-time
- Offer Status: unconditional full offer held by the application closing date
- Other: hold an Allianz Care visa length OSHC policy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate or master’s degree at the university. Apply online by completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A cover letter, a copy of their CV that includes evidence of academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Australian Catholic University will provide the study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. To be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)