To make sure that talented students can afford international studies in the UK, Nottingham Trent University is thrilled to announce the Egypt Scholarships for the ongoing academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is open to all students from Egypt. The scholarship award will be rendered to foreign students that undertake a postgraduate study at NTU. Eligible students will receive £4,000 to cover the programme fee.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University, ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public research university. It aims to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University is an international educational institution that is recognized for constantly delivering outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. NTU has been awarded a gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework and also has award-winning graduate employability that gives the students an assuring future.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2021
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from Egypt are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a postgraduate level degree study at NTU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been admitted to a postgraduate programme at NTU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the online platform of the university. Students must fill the scholarship application form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Personal details
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have completed 12 years of schooling, and have a relevant bachelor and master qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- OTE – 130
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- LanguageCert – 180
- Trinity College ISE – Level 2 or 3
The students that will be selected for this regional scholarship will be given £4,000 towards the applied postgraduate programme fee by NTU.