Follow your dream career path in Singapore by eliminating any financial barriers with the help of the WDARF Grant at the Institute for Adult Learning for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Workforce Development Applied Research Fund (WDARF) is set up by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) in an attempt to encourage research in the areas of workforce development and lifelong learning. All Singaporean and foreign nationals are eligible to apply and gain support towards the expense of research study in Singapore.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Institute for Adult Learning in Singapore is an autonomous education building within the Singapore University of Social Sciences that is ranked 15th in the nation. IAL provides training and undertakes research in Adult learning. It is striving to be the national center of excellence in learning, practice, and research for Continuing Education and Training (CET).
Why choose to study at the Institute for Adult Learning? IAL raises the capabilities of CET professionals to enhance workforce learning and workplace performance. Seeking to inspire and enhance their students, IAL leads the way in developing evidence-informed CET and best practices. It incorporates new paradigms in learning by sustaining capability building and offering business solutions to enhance workforce capabilities in their programmes.
Application Deadline: 8th October 2021
- University or Organization: Institute for Adult Learning
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Research Cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake research in developing effective adult-learning pedagogies and skills development strategies, facilitating learning and career choices among adult learners, and enhancing employment outcomes through adult learning and skills development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied through a Host Institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to their chosen host institute through its application procedure. The applicants must submit the supporting documents at research@ial:Edu. sg to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- WDARF Application form
- WDARF Host Institute Application Form
- Summary of Submission
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must comply with the requirements of the host institute.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- PTE – 58
- C1 Advanced – 180
- TOEFL IBT – 85
The selected candidates will receive a salary, travel and accommodation costs, and coverage towards research costs up to a 20% flat rate by IAL.