Outstanding applicants are invited to become a part of the Military Scholarship Competition funded by the North American Van Lines Inc. in the USA. The grant is available to US students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The competition assists honourably discharged veteran or current member of the active military who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree in Logistics or supply chain management.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application competition.
User Review( votes)
North American Van Lines, Inc. is a large American trucking company formed in Cleveland, Ohio. With more than 500 agent locations throughout North America, It is an industry leader in many areas.
Why would you like to join North American Van Lines? North American Van Lines, Inc is dedicated to improving the future of any and all students throughout the continental U.S. and beyond. It offers both long-distance and local moving services, with a variety of options you can choose from.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: North American Van Lines, Inc.
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 per winner
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in logistics or supply chain management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an honourably discharged veteran or current member of the active military (including National Guard and Reserves).
- A spouse of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran.
- A child (under age 21 or a full-time student under age 23) of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran.
- Must be enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Must be a candidate for a degree if you attend a primary or secondary school or are pursuing a degree at a college or university, or attend an educational institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity competition, you are required to take part in this programme. After that, you must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a copy of your most recent transcripts, some verification of enrollment at your college and your essay. Must submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
North American Van Lines, Inc. will select two winners to receive an award of $1,000 each for the academic session 2020/2021.