The Swinburne University of Technology is presenting the Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity for students commencing higher studies in Australia.
In order to pursue a postgraduate degree program, this free education award is designed for outstanding overseas participants who wish to have a degree from a reputable Australian university.
Wonderful opportunity to pursue a master study in Australia with education fund.
User Review( vote)
The Swinburne University of Technology is simply called Swinburne. It was organized in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College and now situated as an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne has a good reputation for its teaching excellence. It organizes many cultural events, workshops, or events for developing student’s personality as well as communication skills.
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to A$21,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country except Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a master’s degree by coursework in any subject at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: Not be holding another award or reduce the fee arrangement and also not have received credit transfer or exemptions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. The university will send you an email about your course acceptance and in the same email, you will also get to know whether you received to award or not.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask you to submit copies of your academic transcripts, passport, language excellence proof, and curriculum vitae or it can be asked to submit some other documents.
- Admission Requirements: A participant must hold an undergraduate degree in order to apply for a master’s degree course.
- Language Requirement: There is a requirement of showing the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test if an applicant’s first language is not English.
For most of the master’s degree, the award will provide 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years, up to a total of a $21,000 for the duration of your degree. But for the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) or Master of Science (Network Systems), the fund amount is fixed at $2500 for your entire course.