American Airlines Federal Credit Union is satisfied to offer an opportunity to apply for a $5000 program.
The award program is open to graduating high school senior or a current college student with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Company was founded in 1982 in the United States. It is committed to providing a wide choice of financial options throughout the United States.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- University or Organization: American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: High school graduate and college courses
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 11
- Nationality: U.S. Citizen
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States or contact at [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for high school or college study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a member of American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Students either be a graduating high school senior or a current college student
- Should have a 3.0 GPA minimum
- Applicants should be registered full-time in university or trade school, college in 2020 Fall
- Applicant should not be a previous winner of any American Airlines Credit Union Award
- There is no age limit with the understanding that the candidate meets all other eligibility requirements.
- Graduate school students are qualified if they will be joined full-time in the fall.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who have their own account and a member of Credit Union, are required to submit an online application form by creating an account. Already have a scholarship account? Log in to continue.
- Supporting Documents: Upload two letters of recommendation, two essays no longer than 300 words each, a resume and photo, and Parental Release Form, if applicable, for applicants under the age of 18. Along with must submit an official transcript from your school must be sent to- American Airlines Federal Credit Union, Attn: American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship, P.O. Box 619001, DFW Airport, TX 75261.
- Entry Requirements: Must have a Credit Union membership in good standing in the applicant’s name. Do not have an account with American Airlines Credit Union? Now Become A Member.
- Language Requirement: Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- There are 11 scholarships available.
- There six high school winners and five college winners will receive $5,000 award each.
- Note: Winners will be informed by phone in mid-May 2020. Winners will be called to a special awards presentation in late May.