American Airlines Federal Credit Union is satisfied to offer an opportunity to apply for a $5000 program.
The award program is open to graduating high school senior or a current college student with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
A valuable offer to get financial help for college study.
User Review( votes)
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Company was founded in 1982 in the United States. It is committed to providing a wide choice of financial options throughout the United States.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- University or Organization: American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: High school graduate and college courses
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 11
- Nationality: U.S. Citizen
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States or contact at [email protected]
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for high school or college study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a member of American Airlines Federal Credit Union
- Students either be a graduating high school senior or a current college student
- Should have a 3.0 GPA minimum
- Applicants should be registered full-time in university or trade school, college in 2020 Fall
- Applicant should not be a previous winner of any American Airlines Credit Union Award
- There is no age limit with the understanding that the candidate meets all other eligibility requirements.
- Graduate school students are qualified if they will be joined full-time in the fall.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who have their own account and a member of Credit Union, are required to submit an online application form by creating an account. Already have a scholarship account? Log in to continue.
- Supporting Documents: Upload two letters of recommendation, two essays no longer than 300 words each, a resume and photo, and Parental Release Form, if applicable, for applicants under the age of 18. Along with must submit an official transcript from your school must be sent to- American Airlines Federal Credit Union, Attn: American Airlines Credit Union Scholarship, P.O. Box 619001, DFW Airport, TX 75261.
- Entry Requirements: Must have a Credit Union membership in good standing in the applicant’s name. Do not have an account with American Airlines Credit Union? Now Become A Member.
- Language Requirement: Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- There are 11 scholarships available.
- There six high school winners and five college winners will receive $5,000 award each.
- Note: Winners will be informed by phone in mid-May 2020. Winners will be called to a special awards presentation in late May.