The Texas A& M University School of Law is offering applications for its IP Law as well as General LLM and MJur Programs for this fall 2020 term.
The Texas A&M Law MJUR and LLM programs are open for prospective students from India who want to gain excellent knowledge and skills for every step of the way to succeed.
Great opportunity for Indian students to get financial support for law study in the US.
User Review( vote)
Texas A&M University School of Law provides first-rate legal education. As an ABA-accredited law school, TAMU Law offers an opportunity for students to take part in practical, real-world understandings under the observation of top-notch faculty and mentors.
Why at Texas A&M University School of Law? At Texas A&M Law School, you can pursue your interests in a range of practice areas with all the changes and properties that you would suppose from a world-class institution.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2020
- University or Organization: Texas A& M University
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: IP Law, General LLM, and MJur Programs
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian
- Prizes can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Intellectual Property (IP) Law Graduate Program, LL.M. and M.Jur. graduate degrees.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be prospective LL.M. and M. Jur. Students from India.
- The applicant’s area of concern – General (including the desired field of study), Intellectual Property, Wealth Management or Risk Management, International Tax, or Business Law in San Antonio.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must download ‘Texas A&M Law MJUR and LLM Application‘ and submit with all required documents to- Texas A&M University School of Law
Office of Graduate Admissions
1515 Commerce Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6509
- Before starting the process to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission at TAMU School of Law.
- Supporting Documents: 1) Submitted by the Applicant: A completed application for admission, A detailed resume, A statement of interest (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced), and A statement – explain any affirmative answer to questions in the Academic and Personal Conduct section. 2) Submitted by other individuals or institutions: Two Letters of Recommendation, and English Language Proficiency. Also, submit Official academic transcripts directly to the Texas A&M University School of Law by either email or through mail as mentioned above.
- Admission Requirements: Must submit application fee: $65 for U.S.-educated applicants and $90 for foreign-educated applicants.
- Language Requirement: Foreign-educated applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to Texas A&M University School of Law. Scores reported within the last two (2) years are acceptable. The recommended score for the TOEFL is 100 on the internet-based test (TOEFL-iBt) and for the IELTS is 7.0.
The University is also committed to providing conditional TOEFL waivers and processing applications from Indian applicants early this year.