The Texas A& M University School of Law is offering applications for its IP Law as well as General LLM and MJur Programs for this fall 2021 term.
The Texas A&M Law MJUR and LLM Scholarship programs are open for prospective students from India who want to gain excellent knowledge and skills for every step of the way to succeed.
Texas A&M University School of Law provides first-rate legal education. As an ABA-accredited law school, TAMU Law offers an opportunity for students to take part in practical, real-world understandings under the observation of top-notch faculty and mentors.
Why study at Texas A&M University School of Law? At Texas A&M Law School, you can pursue your interests in a range of practice areas with all the changes and properties that you would suppose from a world-class institution.
Application Deadline: May 31, 20?21
- University or Organization: Texas A& M University
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: IP Law, General LLM, and MJur Programs
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian
- Prizes can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Intellectual Property (IP) Law Graduate Program, LL.M. and M.Jur. graduate degrees.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be prospective LL.M. and M. Jur. Students from India.
- The applicant’s area of concern – General (including the desired field of study), Intellectual Property, Wealth Management or Risk Management, International Tax, or Business Law in San Antonio.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must download ‘Texas A&M Law MJUR and LLM Application‘ and submit with all required documents to- Texas A&M University School of Law
Office of Graduate Admissions
1515 Commerce Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6509
- Before starting the process to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission at TAMU School of Law.
- Supporting Documents: 1) Submitted by the Applicant: A completed application for admission, A detailed resume, A statement of interest (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced), and A statement – explain any affirmative answer to questions in the Academic and Personal Conduct section. 2) Submitted by other individuals or institutions: Two Letters of Recommendation, and English Language Proficiency. Also, submit Official academic transcripts directly to the Texas A&M University School of Law by either email or through mail as mentioned above.
- Admission Requirements: Must submit application fee: $65 for U.S.-educated applicants and $90 for foreign-educated applicants.
- Language Requirement: Foreign-educated applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to Texas A&M University School of Law. Scores reported within the last two (2) years are acceptable. The recommended score for the TOEFL is 100 on the internet-based test (TOEFL-iBt) and for the IELTS is 7.0.
The University is also committed to providing conditional TOEFL waivers and processing applications from Indian applicants early this year.