American Municipal Power is delighted to offer Bursaries for Central African Republic students to support their study for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award program is to encourage high school students in member communities to further their education and to create an awareness of careers in the municipal electric utility field.
Great help for graduating high school senior to get fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, American Municipal Power operates as a non-profit organisation. It generates, transmits, and distributes electric power and energy to its members. AMP serves communities in the United States.
Why should you choose this program? With this opportunity, students can increase a broad range of skills and grow in confidence. The program supports to create a new life in sobriety built on a sturdy foundation of principles, moral uprightness, and continued self-development.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-2021
- University or Organization: American Municipal Power
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree coursework
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Central African Republic
- Eligible Countries: The Central African Republic students are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates should be graduating high school senior with a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0.
- The program is available for those students whose household receives electricity from Hudson Public Power.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying this needful award, students are advised to take admission in any degree program at any university of Central African Republic. After getting enrolled, aspirants will automatically be assessed for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, letter of recommendation, a resume, photographs, and a high school mark sheet.
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must have a previous degree with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to submit any certificate of their English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an award amount of $2,500 for the eligible candidate to support their study.