Highly talented aspirants are inviting to apply for the Undergraduate Attainment Scholarship funded by the University of Hull. The grant is open for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program is awarded to undergraduate students who achieve 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent.
An awesome chance for students.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. It offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties for the students.
Why at the University of Hull? The university provides accommodation facilities for applicants. Through the campuses, students get to experience new things and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students undertaking partial awards. Only students registered for full three- or four-year degree programs are eligible.
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree to HND onto the second or final year of an honours degree).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the personal details, academic qualifications and any employment history o subject you want to study.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity , aspirants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University offers an award worth £1,200 to UK/EU undergraduate students who achieve 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent.