Do you have a desire to pursue your master’s degree in the Netherlands? Then go ahead and become a part of the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship offered by the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Helpful offer for developing countries students to get a study fund in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1913, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in the Netherlands. The university is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and top ten business schools in Europe.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? The university provides advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career destination. They provide students with the best career opportunities to succeed in their chosen careers.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: € 10,000 to € 22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your home country is one of the Developing Countries on the World Bank’s list
- You are an excellent student, according to Erasmus MC standards.
- The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the certified copy of highest degree, transcript of academic records and a copy of the information page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Rotterdam, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
The Erasmus University Rotterdam will provide award ranging from € 10,000 to € 22,000 for meritorious students.