The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is offering Fulbright Master’s Degree funding for those who hold a bachelor’s degree. Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this program.
AMINEF’s many programs for educational exchange have increased mutual understanding between the United States and Indonesia and strengthened the ties that unite their two countries.
Fabulous funding for Indonesian Citizens in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the binational Fulbright Commission for Indonesia. For twenty-five years we have carried forward the vision and mission of the Fulbright program in Indonesia, which in 2017 celebrated its 65th anniversary.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2021
The applicants should:
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study
- This is available to pursue Master degree program.
- This is awarded in any field except medical sciences.
- Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this education.
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that they can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- Be willing to work for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the study
An applicant will be ineligible if he or she is:
- An employee, close family member of an employee, or dependent of an employee of AMINEF, the US Embassy, or the US Department of State
- Currently pursuing another degree
- Receiving another scholarship at the time of the application
- Pursuing another similar program for a double degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the link below, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person before the application deadline.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Copy of valid identity document, Copy of academic transcript and diploma, Two letters of reference, Copy of most recent TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0 scores.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible applicants must be proficient in English.