Whether you join an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree, the Ethel Rose Overton award is a perfect opportunity for funding your education at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Worthy opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury has its main campus in the Christchurch suburb of Ilam. It is New Zealand’s second-oldest university which was established in 1873 and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? UC offers a variety of degree level course in many disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Education (physical education), Fine Arts, and many others. Its faculty is very supportive and helps participants to build a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to seven awards available
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor (BFA (Hons), BA (Hons)), a master (MFA, or MA), and a PhD degree program at the UC, School of Fine Arts, Art History or Art Theory.
- Admissible Criteria: If students already hold this award previously, then they are barred from applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor, master, or PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Canterbury will provide the award amount of $3,000-$30,000 to the winning candidates.