Start your professional journey in Greece with the help of the International Financial Aid Program offered by Anatolia College. The programme is open for those candidates who want to gain a degree for the academic year 2023-2024.
Financial aid awards aim to make quality education affordable to students in need and also reward a student’s academic accomplishments and potential.
The programme is open for needy students to complete any degree level program in Greece
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1886, Anatolia College is a private, non-profit educational institution located in Pylaia, a suburb of Thessaloniki, Greece. It provides an MYP program framework of learning that encourages students to become creative, critical, and reflective thinkers.
Why study at Anatolia College? Students at Anatolia College have the incredible opportunity to study their favorite subject in the most relaxed environment possible. There are countless opportunities to gain real-world experience through programs such as volunteering, study abroad, and internships.
- Non-EU Undergraduate accept applications on a rolling admissions basis by October 30th
- Non-EU graduate accept applications on a rolling admissions basis by May 30th.
- University: Anatolia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Greece
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment.
- Be degree-seeking.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official College Transcripts
- Resume or CV.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A digital photo of yourself for your ID card (JPG)
- Financial evidence and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma. For a graduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree from recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If you do not meet the English language requirements for admission, the ACT English department will interview in English to assess your level.
Anatolia College will provide the tuition fees according to student or family financial need, as appropriate and academic merit within university budget limitations.