Support the cost of your graduate studies in the UK with the help of the PGR Transitional Bursary offered by Swansea University to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Any graduate programme including MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD can be undertaken by EU country students at SU under this application . The students will receive relief on the tuition fee of the applied programme.
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and the wider Swansea Bay City Region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD programmes available at SU are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to be EU students admitted in any of the eligible programmes at SU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are needed to apply through the university login. Students are automatically considered for a bursary. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Completed Application
- Copy of Transcript
- Secondary Education Transcripts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Transcripts (PG admissions)
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Financial Support
- Health Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation, if required
- Portfolio or Resume
- Personal Interview
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold the necessary qualifications to get admission in the applied graduate programme at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 90
Swansea University will provide a scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied graduate programme to selected EU students.