The grant is open for international students studying the postgraduate degree program at the university. The studentship will provide financial support for your tuition fee.
Great chance to get a £10,000 award to fund education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Anglia Ruskin University is considered one of the great places to gain an education. It was formed by William John Beamont in 1858, and renamed after John Ruskin in 2005. The university maintains four campuses located in Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough, and London.
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University? ARU has been helping students to achieve their potential and supporting them by providing a variety of opportunities such as scholarships, career guidance, counselling and internships. Its education and research are known for being innovative, inclusive and entrepreneurial.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught course
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China, Thailand, turkey
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from students residing in China, Thailand, and Turkey
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Master study courses in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a passport holder from China, Thailand or Turkey
- Must have applied, and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a full-time postgraduate taught course
- Must be starting a course in September 2020
- Must be studying on the campuses in Cambridge or Chelmsford
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are required to take admission to the master’s degree at Anglia Ruskin University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form.
- GREAT application form – China– Send this form to enquiry-at-anglia.ac
- GREAT application form – Thailand– Send this form to poulton-at-anglia.ac.uk
- GREAT application form – Turkey– Send this form to genovesi-at-anglia.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: You are required to mention the 500-word supporting statement in your application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are not English speaker, then you can prove your ability by achieving TOEFL with 88; 17 writing & listening, 18 reading, 20 speaking, IELTS with 6.5, 5.5 in each component and PTE with 61; 51 in all parts.
Anglia Ruskin University will award a £10,000 award to one winning candidate from China, turkey, and Thailand. There are three awards available, and the grant will be ducted from the tuition fees in the first year of study.