In collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Scholarships Campaign, Anglia Ruskin University is offering a scholarship to a student from China, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey.
The scholarship is open to international students studying in the postgraduate degree program at the university. The studentship will provide financial support for your tuition fee.
Great chance to get a £10,000 award to fund education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Anglia Ruskin University is considered one of the great places to gain an education. It was formed by William John Beamont in 1858 and was renamed John Ruskin in 2005. The university maintains four campuses located in Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough, and London.
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University? ARU has been helping students to achieve their potential and supporting them by providing a variety of opportunities such as scholarships, career guidance, counseling, and internships. Its education and research are known for being innovative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial.
Application Deadline: The last date of this grant is 2 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught course
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey (one place per country).
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Master study courses in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be passport holders from the People’s Republic of China, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey for the respective country scholarship scheme.
- have applied to and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a full-time taught postgraduate course at ARU, in any subject, starting in September 2023.
- Must be starting a course in September 2023
- Must be studying on the campuses in Cambridge or Chelmsford
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are required to take admission to the master’s degree at Anglia Ruskin University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form.
- Application Form for applicants from China
- Application Form for applicants from Mexico
- Application Form for applicants from Malaysia
- Application Form for applicants from Thailand
- Application Form for applicants from Turkey
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must mention the 500-word supporting statement in their application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are not an English speaker, then you can prove your ability by achieving a TOEFL of 88; 17 in writing & listening, 18 in reading, 20 in speaking, IELTS with 6.5, 5.5 in each component, and PTE of 61; 51 in all parts.
- Anglia Ruskin University is offering five scholarships to students in China (1 place), Mexico (1 place), Malaysia (1 place), Thailand (1 place) and Turkey (1 place) applying for full-time taught postgraduate courses in all subjects starting in September 2023.
- Anglia Ruskin University will award a £10,000 award to one winning candidate. Five awards are available, and the grant will be ducted from the tuition fees in the first year of study.