Do you have a good knowledge of marketing? Do you need some funding to gain further education in this field? Then, use your creative marketing ideas and get the chance to win this exciting Law Firm Marketing Scholarship.
Optimize My Firm has established this scholarship program for students like you planning on attending an accredited college or university in the United States for the 2022 academic year.
Great chance to win $500 for study.
User Review( votes)
Optimize My Firm is a United States-based firm dedicated to helping injured clients finding reputable personal injury law firms.
Why join at this program? It is a fantastic program that will give you the award of $1,000. Students who are finding difficult to pay for their study expense can use their marketing ideas to win this opportunity. With the prize money, they can cover their expenses associated with education or living.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: OptimizeMyFirm
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate courses in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Check out the following required that must be met:
- Must be planning on attending an accredited United States college or university in 2022.
- This is open to high school seniors who have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must include a short essay and your info as requested below.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you must write down an essay within 500 words article explaining how you would market a personal injury law firm. You can provide YouTube videos or other creations as well. The completed application must be sent to optimizemyfirm[at]gmail.com.
- Don’t forget to include the following information to your essay or a link to your creation:
- Name (First & last)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Current High School
- The college you plan on attending
- The degree you are seeking
- Current GPA (cumulative)
- How did you hear about this scholarship?
- Supporting Documents: When you will be taking admission in any college or university in the USA, you might be required to provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Entry Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another and from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements may vary depending on the course that you are applying for. However, you can provide some certificate to prove your ability: IELTS and TOEFL.
All the aspirants will get to win $500 that will be nonrenewable.