Applicants are invited to become part of the Annual Military Scholarship offered by the Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish in the USA. The funding program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship assists military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members who will be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree coursework.
Fabulous chance to become a part of the essay contest in USA.
User Review( votes)
As one of the oldest plaintiffs’ law firms in Illinois, the Steinberg Goodman & Kalish is dedicated to protecting injured victims and their families since 1931. They use the latest technology and cost-effective methods to provide services in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
At the Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish, the lawyers focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients. Here, clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: US Citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Military veterans who will be enrolled in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, proof of military affiliation, current photo, and upload an essay around 1,000 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as Google Docs, PDF-files, private blogs post, or similar are not accepted.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
The Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish will provide financial support of $1,000 to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members for the academic session 2021-2022.