Get help paying for Master’s and PhD degree studies at the University of Exeter through the ANID Scholarship for Chile Students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support Chilean students who want to pursue their Master’s and PhD studies at the University of Exeter. Applicants will get tuition fee scholarships for both Master and PhD programs. ANID also provides a stipend, return airfare, and health insurance contribution.
Deserving opportunity for Chile students to study at the University of Exeter in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university discovered in the Southwest of England, with campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It was established in 1955 and has since grown to become one of the top universities in the UK and globally. Exeter offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs across various disciplines, including business, law, humanities, social sciences, sciences, and engineering.
Why study at the University of Exeter? The UE has three stunning campuses discovered in Exeter and Cornwall, with contemporary facilities and state-of-the-art learning resources. The campuses are covered by beautiful natural landscapes, which supply an ideal environment for studying and personal development. Exeter is a Russell Group university, which means that it is one of the top research-intensive universities in the UK. It has a powerful academic reputation and offers a wide range of courses across different disciplines.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee, stipend, airfare, health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Chilean nationals are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Master’s and PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be classified as Chilean national’s students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study via the online portal at the University of Exeter. After that, to be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a transcript, English language proficiency results, and one completed reference, and write a personal statement for a master’s application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the entry requirements to study at the University of Exeter.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language requirements.
The University of Exeter will provide tuition fee scholarships for both Master’s and PhD programs. ANID also provides a stipend, return airfare, and health insurance contribution.