The Queensland University of Technology is pleased to announce the Project 911 Scholarship in Australia for the academic session 2023-2024.
The scholarship opportunity is presented to Vietnamese students who have applied for the Postgraduate research program at QUT. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship covering their tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of their three-year PhD.
Excellent chance for Vietnamese applicants to obtain a postgraduate research degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a general research institute found in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was based in 1989 and is one of the most extensive institutes in Australia, with over 50,000 learners registered across its two main campuses and online programs. QUT proffers a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across several faculties, including Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, and Science and Engineering. The university also offers a range of research programs, with strengths in areas such as robotics, materials science, and health technology.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is located in Brisbane, one of Australia’s most passionate and liveable cities. Brisbane is comprehended for its warm weather, friendly residents, and laid-back lifestyle, creating it a great place to live and study. QUT is learned for its high-quality education, which is acknowledged both nationally and internationally.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Full tuition fees and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnamese students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate research in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be internationals from Vietnam with an offer from QUT.
- Applicants must meet all academic requirements
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirements for admission to the QUT course.
- Applicants must meet any additional relevant requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be made through the university portal. After that, apply for this scholarship and visit the Vietnam International Education Development website.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit their up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of their latest academic transcript, if applicable, at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, Students must check out the entry requirement for admission to Postgraduate research at the university.
- Language Requirement: To assess English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a full scholarship covering your tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of your three-year PhD.