The studentships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Therefore, the University of West London is providing Anne Naysmith Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The grant is open to full-time home and international students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the London College of Music. It is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who may also be in need of funds for basic living costs and essentials such as books and laptops.
It is a valuable offer to get an undergraduate & postgraduate degree in the UK with a study award.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1992, the University of West London has outstanding academic support and facilities for students. It provides opportunities for part-time learning, distance and online learning, work-based learning and studying abroad.
Why study at the University of West London? This university provides the perfect way to develop the necessary language and academic skills needed for educational life. Applicants who demonstrate financial need can access financing options and receive support during their time in school.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: London College of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, you must be registered on a course at the University during the 2022/23 academic year and maintain a good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must have an offer holder and have received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master‘s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary‡s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of West London will provide an amount of £5,000 to successful students.