Scholarships help deserving students to pursue their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore, the University of Tasmania has established the International Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarships for 2023/2024.
The Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarship is awarded to high-achieving international students to study at the University of Tasmania in 2023, covering 50% of registered tuition fees.
Amazing opportunity to get 50% of registered tuition fees in Australia for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1890, the University of Tasmania is an Australian public research university with its main campus in Tasmania. It is Australia’s fourth oldest university. The university provides undergraduate and graduate programmes in various disciplines and collaborates with 20 specialist research institutes and co-operative research centers. The university maintains five multi-disciplinary research themes that provide the ability for interdisciplinary collaboration. The university was formerly ranked in the top 10 research universities in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a globally known university. As a university, they’re dedicated to providing every student with hands-on education and an unforgettable adventure. From their vibrant cities to the stillness of their World Heritage-listed wilderness, their island is a place of contrasts – and they embrace its character in everything they do.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or honors or postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of registered tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or honors or postgraduate degree in business and economics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania;
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries; Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam;
- Not be a student from a Transnational Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania;
- Not be in receipt of a full government funded scholarship;
- Not be commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution; and
- Be commencing the first year of theirprogram in Semester 1, 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their International Student Application, so there is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: The University reserves the right to require that any applicant be required to undergo a test in the English language.
Each scholarship covers 50% of registered tuition fees (including Student Services and Amenities Fees) for the duration of the course.