The Anthony Wilkin Studentship is initiated by the University of Cambridge to attract talented students from around the world for pursuing higher studies in the United Kingdom. The award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice offer for international students to undertake postgraduate study in UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1209, the University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities in the United Kingdom that offers pastoral and academic support for each individual. Its reputation for outstanding academic achievement is known worldwide and reflects the intellectual achievement of its students.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? The university aims to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence. Here students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports and other activities.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Archaeology
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1 to 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research in the field of Ethnology, Anthropology or Archaeology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have obtained honours in the Archaeological and Anthropological Tripos.
- Have been approved for the award of the degree of Master of Philosophy having followed a course under the supervision of the Degree Committee for the Faculty of Human, Social, and Political Science.
- Must have an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the studentship, applicants must take admission in the graduate program at the University of Cambridge. After that, they have to complete the application form and must send their applications to Anna O’Mahoney (administrator-at-arch.cam.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload references (one for a grant, two for a studentship), a statement about how they will spend the money (upload this into your application as a Word file) and please provide a 2000 word (maximum) outline of their proposed research project.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The university is offering an award of up to £500 to the international students for a master study at the Department of Archaeology.