Take advantage of the Academic Scholarship provided by Cogan & Power and receive financial assistance for study in the United States. The scholarship is available to the US students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Golden chance for students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Located in Chicago, the Cogan & Power devoted to protecting the legal rights of victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, and personal injury accidents. Cogan & Power represents the Victims of Medical Malpractice and Catastrophic Accidents throughout Illinois.
At Cogan & Power, they are committed accident and injury attorneys who are dedicated to protecting the rights of clients and guiding their clients through the entire recovery process.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Cogan & Power, P.C.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, you must complete the online application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. By submitting your application, you consent to Cogan & Power Law Offices publishing your essay and picture on coganpower.com.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If they do not have a blog, they can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/. In addition to this, the applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Law Office of Cogan & Power for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay competition.
The Cogan & Power, P.C will offer an award of $2,000 to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.