Take advantage of the Academic Scholarship provided by Cogan & Power and receive financial assistance for study in the United States. The grant is available to the US students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Located in Chicago, the Cogan & Power devoted to protecting the legal rights of victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, and personal injury accidents. Cogan & Power represents the Victims of Medical Malpractice and Catastrophic Accidents throughout Illinois.
At Cogan & Power, they are committed accident and injury attorneys who are dedicated to protecting the rights of clients and guiding their clients through the entire recovery process.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Cogan & Power, P.C.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must complete the online application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. By submitting your application, you consent to Cogan & Power Law Offices publishing your essay and picture on coganpower.com.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If they do not have a blog, they can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/. In addition to this, the applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Law Office of Cogan & Power for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay competition.
The Cogan & Power, P.C will offer an award of $2,000 to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.