The Australian National University is delighted to offer College of Law International Merit funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is open for students from all around the world.
The purpose of The grant is to attract and support top quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law.
Awesome opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, Australian National University distinguished as a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. The ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centres in Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? ANU has a degree to meet your needs domestically or internationally. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Application Deadline: Automatically considered
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subject area of law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law are considered for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a postgraduate degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grant is valued at $10,000, with the program to be paid in one instalment, after the census date of the first semester of the postgraduate program, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.