Applicants are invited to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship offered by the University of Portsmouth. The grant is exclusively open for international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research at the university to study in the United Kingdom.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1992, the University of Portsmouth is a public university in England, United Kingdom. It is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Portsmouth? The university supports students to develop the skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success. While studying at this university, students will grow as a person, to meet new friends, to learn more about your interests and to explore your potential career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Portsmouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research Program
- Award: £1600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- If you’re studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus.
- If you’re studying on postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students are advised to enrol in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your past and predicted academic achievements and qualifications, personal statement and references.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Portsmouth, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
This support will take the form of a £1600 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study.