Stipends facilitate access to education and help boost your career objectives by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Australian National University is offering the International Pathway Scholarships. The funding programme is available for overseas students.
The purpose of the award is to attract and encourage high-quality postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law for the academic session 2020/2021. Students will receive $20,000 per annum to study in Australia.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is one of the most selective institutions of higher learning and is observed as one of the most leading research university in the world. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and extensive research programmes.
Why study at the Australian National University? At ANU, students will study from award-winning teachers and faculty support students in achieving their future goals. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $20,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
- Must have graduated from a law program from one of the following Universities: the University of Indonesia, University of Malaya, Thammasat Thailand, or National Law School of India Bangalore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for an education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit. In the event where the highest academic records cannot be separated, applicants will be asked to submit a short written statement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship will be worth $ 20,000 paid in an installment after the date of the first semester of the postgraduate program unless otherwise specified in the offer letter.