The Royal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Rebanks Family Fellowship and International Performance Residency Program. All the interested international candidates may apply for the academic session 2021/2022.
The programme focuses on assisting and empowering artists at the centre of a career, providing a rich career development curriculum including private study with outstanding faculty and guest artists; concert presentations and career coaching; and marketing and support training.
Nice chance for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Glenn Gould School (GGS) is one of the largest and most respected music schools in the world that was established in 1997. GGS is a world-class hub for careers in the area of non- and post-baccalaureate music performance.
Why would you like to study at The Royal Conservatory Glenn Gould School? The Royal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School is an institution that focuses on the success of all three disciplines at all levels (bachelor, post-bachelor and postgraduate) so that it may encourage and assist international students who want to commence a postgraduate program degree.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The Royal Conservatory’s Glenn Gould School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully funded + $6,000 living stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by The Royal Conservatory Organization.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A four-year undergraduate degree or performance diploma plus a master’s degree or artist diploma or possess commensurate performance experience must be achieved by the candidates.
- Students must be age 28 or younger for pianists and orchestral instrument as of September 1, 2020.
- Applicants of vocal must be age 30 or younger as of September 1, 2020.
- Must only apply for one program per admissions cycle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents: a video recording of 30 – 45 minutes for prescreening, post-secondary transcripts, a musical C.V., a one-page statement of intent, two letters of reference attesting to your artistry.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected based on talent, commitment, and a passion for a career in performance; demonstrate leadership skills.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Glenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory is providing outstanding professors and guest musicians, concert presentations, job counselling, marketing preparation and promotion. Applicants will be rewarded with a fully-funded tuition fee and $6,000 living stipend reward.