In order to support the education of the students in Australia, Monash University is awarding its Zelman and Diana Elton Honours International funding for the academic session 2020/2021. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding programme assists excellent students who intend to enrol full-time in Honours, writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research at a Monash campus in Australia.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Monash University is ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? At this university, candidates get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills according to their needs and interests. It helps students acquire knowledge and expertise to make an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is available to Honours student who is writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research (Jewish Studies, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Israel and Middle East Studies) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in Honours, writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in the Honours degree coursework at Monash University. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: award is awarded to the highest achieving eligible student with a minimum of a 70 Weighted Average Mark (distinction average).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Monash University will award a scholarship of $3000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree, for a maximum of one year.