Get financial support to start your educational journey in Australia! The Australian National University is accepting applications for the Future Research Talent Awards from Indonesian Students.
The FRT is a competitive and prestigious program attracting the best staff and students from top-tier Indonesian institutions. The program offers a valuable opportunity for Indonesia’s emerging research talent to form international connections and develop research skills at Australia’s best university.
Australian National University is ranked #56 in Best Global Universities. ANU provides a great opportunity named as Future Research Talent Awards for Indonesian Students with an award amount of $6000.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University, located in the heart of Australia’s capital, is a world-class institution. It was founded in 1946 as a research-based university. It has seven colleges that are exclusively dedicated to the university’s mission of providing the best research and education in the world.
Why study at the Australian National University? ANU offers a wide selection of housing alternatives as well as a variety of flexible learning options to fit applicants’ needs. Applicants will learn from award-winning lecturers, and faculty will help students achieve their long-term objectives.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 20 March 2022.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: A$6000.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a range of Science, Health and Medicine disciplines.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Indonesia residing in Indonesia
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of academic ability and research potential
- Be an academic staff member or a student enrolled in a program at a collaborating institution in Indonesia
- Be seeking to undertake a research project in one of the specific fields of research proposed by the ANU Colleges of Science, Health & Medicine
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to take admission in any degree programme in any subject at this university. There is no application as students are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport, and reference documents.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Please check this link to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have a certificate of English language ability to study here.
The scholarship is worth $6000 that will be offered throughout the course for scholarship winners at ANU. FRT awards provide selected Indonesian students with an opportunity to travel to ANU to pursue collaborative research, for a period of 10-12 weeks, in a range of Science, Health, and Medicine disciplines.
The amount offered under the FRT program must be utilized to directly support the recipient’s participation in collaborative research at the ANU Colleges of Science, Health & Medicine. It may be allocated towards costs associated with, but not limited to: return airfare, visa (including any associated medical expenses), travel insurance, accommodation, and general living expenses. The management of award funds is the responsibility of the recipient.