The Queen’s Management School is excited to welcome students from all over the world through its PhD International Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a full-time three-year PhD scholarship available to all eligible students commencing October 2022 at Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom.
Apply for this application programme and complete your PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It provides world-class education and trains students for leadership and citizenship in a global community, as well as combining classic library elements with cutting-edge technology.
Why would you like to study at Queen’s University Belfast? Students can improve their core beliefs and attain their career goals by enrolling in this university. It expands research opportunities and capacity-building opportunities. The Queen’s Careers Team is here to support students and graduates with all aspects of career planning and decision making.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 29 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Queen’s Management School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Queen’s Management School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Normally a UK 2.1 Honours degree (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) and a UK Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with a final result of 60% (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the postgraduate program at the University. Apply using our online Postgraduate Applications Portal go.qub.ac.uk/pgapply and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide final official results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of an IELTS* score of 7.0, with not less than 6.0 in any component, or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University is required (*taken within the last two years).
- International students wishing to apply to Queen’s University Belfast (and for whom English is not their first language) must be able to demonstrate their proficiency in English in order to benefit fully from their course of study or research. Non-EEA nationals must also satisfy UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) immigration requirements for the English language for visa purposes.
Each successful scholar will receive the £18,000 tuition fees to complete the PhD study in the UK.