Do you have a plan to begin your research career in the UK? If so, you should apply for the PhD Scholarship in Marketing & Reputation which is offered by the Henley Business School at the University of Reading.
This is a full studentship is activated for both UK & International candidates who have a plan to pursue a PhD degree at the university for three years.
The University of Reading is one of the best research universities in the UK that was established in 1926. It provides a safe environment for living and studying and range of scholarships to undergraduate and master’s students.
Why at the University of Reading? While studying at this university, students will still work independently and usually get to shape the project to your interests. Here candidates will be part of a growing, vibrant, and intellectually stimulating postgraduate community.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of Reading
- Department: Henley Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 32
- Nationality: UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD studentship will be awarded in Marketing & Reputation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved (or be expected to achieve) a Distinction at Masters Level or equivalent including a distinction in a dissertation or thesis, or have similar relevant experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to take admission in a doctoral research programme at the university. Thereafter, they should apply for this excellent funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload copies of your academic transcripts, certificates and other supporting information; it also enables us to contact your referees directly.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted to study for a PhD, applicants will normally need to have an undergraduate degree of at least an Upper Second-class/2.1 (or equivalent) and/or a master’s degree, in a subject, related to the proposed PhD topic.
- Language Requirement: The majority of PhD programmes require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 however, some areas require a score of 7.0 these are: Henley Business School (with the exception of Business Informatics and Systems Accounting which accepts 6.5)
These scholarships cover full fees and £15,000 stipend for 1 year – renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.