Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) within the ANU College of Business and Economics is excited to announce its Master of Financial Economics Scholarship. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding will offer up to six awards to recruit international students into the Master of Financial Economics program.
Fantastic opportunity that will provide a stipend of $10,000 per annum for the session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. It provides a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why at the Australian National University? ANU is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world. Here students have access to the career centre that will help them to kick-start their career.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Financial Economics programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Financial Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum academic requirement for full entry and enrolment is a Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program provides a stipend of $10,000 per annum payable in two equal instalments after the Census Date in the student’s first two semesters of study.